My name is George Karanastasis. I’m the founder and CEO of Fisico – a natural health company that sells info-products and dietary supplements to the baby boomer and senior demographic. I’m looking for a proactive problem solver that thrives in a multi-tasking environment and loves the challenge of quickly learning new things by reading/watching online tutorials (or whatever means necessary). The ultimate goal is to make me as productive as possible by taking things off my plate.
Examples of the latter include (but are not limited to):
- Finding and interfacing with freelancers on Upwork for various projects including video editing, landing page creation, logo designs, etc.
- Setting up products, order pages, and campaigns in Infusionsoft.
- Setting up upsell funnels.
- Testing funnels to ensure all pages and links work properly.
- Helping set up Google and native ad campaigns.
- Queuing up Email creatives for daily broadcasts.
- Running reports and analyzing sales stats.
- Researching various software and online tools that can help the company run smoother.
- Proof-reading ad copy for typos and spelling mistakes.
- Serving as a point of communication between myself and account reps at various companies we work with.
- “Shadowing” me throughout the day and creating SOPs for new processes.
- And several other tasks of this nature that crop up.
Don’t know how to do some (or most) of the above?
No problem. As long as you’re very tech-savvy, can multi-task with ease, learn quickly, and have the right attitude, you’ll do just fine. That said, here’s a list of things that are non-negotiable…
- You must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel and Word).
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- You must be very organized and efficient with your time.
- Above all, it’s critical that you are very detail oriented. “Fun fact” about me: I’m quite OCD when it comes to formatting and presentation. I spot the tiniest inconsistencies within a fraction of a second (e.g. typos, spacing irregularities) and these create internal conflict in me.
Ironically, I don’t always catch my own typos (that’s where you come in). If you can relate and sympathize, we’ll get along just great. Otherwise, you and I will not play well together.
That said, please do me a favor. When you’re finished reading this job post you’ll find a link to a Google form to submit your application. There’s a field on that form to add additional comments or ask questions. Please include the name of your favorite song in there so I know you read the entire post.
Here’s a bit more about the position…
This is a remote, part-time, hourly position to start (~20 hours per week) with the potential to grow into a full-time gig very quickly if we make a good team. You’d need to be available during the morning hours (e.g. 8AM to 12PM EST or 9AM-1PM EST).
As for payment, please let me know your desired amount (and why) on the Google form linked below. If you’re convincing enough and you’re the right fit, I’ll pay it.
One last thing, please do not DM me as I will not respond. If you have questions I haven’t answered, please let me know by leaving a comment below. Otherwise, I look forward to hearing from you: