Do you love building beautiful websites and landing pages that convert?
Better still… do you love building sites that improve people’s health and lives (through the products and services they sell)?
How would you like to join a team of professionals at a fast-growing DR company, work on fun projects, and get paid well in the process?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then this will be the most exciting post your read today. Here’s why…
My name Dr. George Karanastasis. And our natural health company, Fisico, is currently looking for a dependable front-end developer who can build sites that convert visitors into sales.
Please watch this YouTube video for a quick description:
Done watching? Great, here’s a bit more of what we’re looking for…
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop and related tools
- Very strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of high converting layouts and UX
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Designing websites and landing pages.
- Custom-coding websites and landing pages with HTML5/CSS3/Bootstrap and delivering a finished product that is fast-loading, responsive, and cross-device compatible.
- Assisting the marketing team in A/B and multi-variate split testing for conversion rate optimization.
Core Values of our Ideal Candidate:
- Professionalism: you always show up and follow through on commitments.
- Drive: you take pride in your professional and personal growth and continuously seek to improve.
- Innovation: you have a “can-do” attitude, never back down from a challenge, and keep working on a problem until it’s solved.
- Respect: for yourself, your team, and your customers/clients.
- Integrity: you make the right choice – even when it’s not in your best interest to do so.
This is a full-time, remote position. You will mostly be working flexible hours. However, you must be available some of the time during GMT-4 for meetings and project planning.
A Bit More About Us:
Our Boston-based was founded in 2009 and has experienced hyper-growth year over year. We currently send millions of visitors each month to our various brand websites that sell information products and dietary supplements that change lives and dramatically improve people’s health.
You can learn more about these by browsing through our site. And please be sure to check out our raving customer reviews on the Better Business Bureau (https://www.bbb.org/us/ma/westford/profile/marketing-consultant/fisico-inc-0021-165292).
Now, aside from making an impact on millions of lives, as part of our team, you will develop a deep understanding of how visual elements on a webpage (combined with copy) result in sales and conversions.
This is a highly sought-after skillset that dramatically increases your marketability and can propel your career (no matter where you decide to go, or do, in the future).
Lastly, we’re a hard-working group but we’re also lighthearted and fun to be around. And for the right person, this is truly a dream job.
Think you may be a right fit for the position? Then let us know by filling out the form below: