Do you love solving problems and coming up with creative solutions?
Better still… do you love building apps that improve people’s health and lives (through the products and services they help sell)?
How would you like to join a team of professionals at a fast-growing company, work on fun projects, and get paid well in the process?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then this will be the most exciting post you read today. Here’s why…
My name Dr. George Karanastasis. And my natural health company, Fisico, is currently looking for a skilled PHP developer who can write scripts to support our eCommerce activities.
Please watch this YouTube video for a quick description:
Done watching? Great, here’s a bit more of what we’re looking for…
- Strong knowledge of Core PHP (3+ years of experience; IMPORTANT: while we use frameworks where it makes sense, you must be adept at coding without them; all prospective candidates will be tested on Core PHP)
- Very experienced with 3rd party API’s (ideally worked with several)
- Capable of designing flexible applications that are easy to maintain and can evolve with our rapidly changing needs
- Competent at writing stable code that’s clean, well-commented and documented… and writing it at a fast pace
- Unit testing
- Basic MySQL
- Git version control
- Basic Linux sysadmin skills
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Writing and maintaining custom PHP scripts based on APIs (no frameworks). These scripts connect our entire tech stack, which includes (but is not limited to):
- Infusionsoft CRM
- Maropost Marketing Cloud
- Amazon AWS
- Developing new applications to help grow our eCommerce activities.
- Working hand in hand with a front-end developer who will handle the UI components of the applications you’ll be developing.
Core Values of our Ideal Candidate:
- Professionalism: you always show up and follow through on commitments.
- Drive: you take pride in your professional and personal growth and continuously seek to improve.
- Innovation: you have a “can-do” attitude, never back down from a challenge, and keep working on a problem until it’s solved.
- Respect: for yourself, your team, and your customers/clients.
- Integrity: you make the right choice – even when it’s not in your best interest to do so.
This is a full-time position (~40 hours per week). Your schedule can be semi-flexible. However, you must be available to work Monday-Friday anytime between 6AM and 8PM (GMT-4).
A Bit More About Us…
We’re a Boston-based company founded in 2009 and have experienced hyper-growth year over year. We currently send millions of visitors each month to our various brand websites that sell information products and dietary supplements that change lives and dramatically improve people’s health.
You can learn more about these by browsing our website. And please be sure to check out our raving customer reviews on the Better Business Bureau (https://www.bbb.org/us/ma/westford/profile/marketing-consultant/fisico-inc-0021-165292).
Now, aside from making an impact on millions of lives, as part of our team, you’ll develop a deep understanding of the infrastructure demands required to scale a rapidly growing company.
This is a very highly sought-after skillset. And while we like our team members to “grow roots” and stay with us forever, this training will dramatically increase your marketability and propel your career, no matter where you decide to go (or do) in the future.
Lastly, we’re a hard-working group but we’re also lighthearted and fun to be around. And for the right person, this is truly a dream job.
Think you may be a right fit for the position? Then let us know by filling out the form below: