If you’re looking for a well-paid, challenging yet rewarding work-from-home position that improves peoples’ lives, then this will be the most exciting post you read today. Here’s why…
We’re currently looking for an A-player to join our team and close inbound sales requests (and soon outbound), while maximizing the average order value. I’ll share the details of the position in a moment. First, a bit about our ideal candidate (please read every word that follows).
In a nutshell, it’s someone who thrives in a sales environment and has at least one year of experience working in a virtual position (i.e. highly self-disciplined and can get the job done with minimal supervision). Experience in the natural health/dietary supplement vertical is a major plus.
Furthermore, the ideal candidate is…
- Very prolific with core offers, upsells, cross-sells, as well as refund retention. Furthermore, you need to be a pro at reciting sales scripts (while coming off natural) and be excited about weekly sales stats.
- Reliable. I’m talking about very reliable. Not the, This usually doesn’t happen, but it happened again type. We’re a small team and everyone must pull their weight. That means showing up every day and on time no exceptions (save for a major emergency, of course).
- Natural with people (i.e. very personable and someone who easily makes conversation even with a perfect stranger). Furthermore, it’s someone who loves talking to and helping customers.
- Cool and relaxed but always pushing to get things done. It’s important that you take responsibility and your main focus is always delivering results.
Does all of the above describe you? Great, then keep reading for the job description… The main components of the work would be:
- Answering inbound/outbound sales calls generated from online advertising (and some direct mail promotions). Our main brands include a joint health supplement, a cognitive health supplement, and a probiotic.
- Up-selling and cross-selling
- Engaging in refund retention (when possible) and offering customers additional products to solve their problems.
- Reactivating existing customers with back-end promotions.
- Handling various other incoming calls (e.g. order status, shipment tracking, etc.) and using this as an opportunity to educate customers on additional products that can help them achieve their health and fitness goals. (rare)
Interested in growth as well? Even more reason to keep going. We are building a new sales team, so there’s a lot of room for growth!
This is a full-time, work from home position. Flexibility is important. The call center is open from 8:30am to 9pm EST. Current available shifts (which can change):
- 8:30 a.m. 5 p.m. EST Monday through Friday.
- 8:30 a.m. 5 p.m. EST Saturday through Wednesday.
- 10:30 a.m 7 p.m EST Monday through Friday
- 12:30 p.m. 9 p.m. EST Monday through Friday.
- 12:30 p.m 9 p.m. EST Saturday through Wednesday
- 10:30 a.m. 7 p.m EST Saturday through Wednesday
We offer a health benefits package which includes dental and vision plans, paid sick time off and performance bonuses.
OK, if you’re still reading this, there’s a chance you could be a fit for this position. Again, we’re looking for a dependable, detail-orientated, and easy-going (yet professional) person to join our team. If you’re confident you’re a fit, then please let me know by visiting the link below and submitting an application.
Click the button to apply for the position (link will take you to a Google form)