Do you love working with a great team to build marketing funnels?
If so, how would you like to join a rapidly-growing company that’s changing people’s lives through the products they sell?
Hi, my name is Dr. George Karanastasis. I’m the CEO and founder of Fisico. We sell premium dietary supplements that help people achieve their best health. And we’re looking for a digital marketing project manager to join us and spread our message.
Please watch this YouTube video for a quick description:
Done watching? Great, here’s a bit more of what we’re looking for…
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience setting up DR funnels from scratch (ideally in the supplement and/or natural health vertical).
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously in a virtual team environment.
- Great leadership and communication skills. You’ll be working with designers, developers, and copywriters (among others) to complete projects and meet deadlines.
- Tech savvy. You won’t have to code, but you’ll be working with developers and sometimes have to “speak their language.”
- Good eye for design. While you don’t need to be a designer, you should know what a high converting page looks like and how its individual elements fit together.
- Very detail oriented. You will be overseeing all QA aspects of the funnel to make sure that links work, order pages are functional, upsell paths are correct, products are properly set up in the CRM, pixels are firing, etc…
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Good time management and scheduling.
- Project management tools like Asana.
- Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager (and in general, very comfortable with online tracking tools like Thrivetracker).
- CRM software (we use Konnektive).
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Communicating with key stakeholders and team members to map out all relevant tasks and needs within various marketing initiatives and turn them into project plans. Create and send weekly reports to show current project status and corrective action where necessary.
- Working with our internal web development team (and sometimes contractors) to launch new funnels. You will be given copy and a general theme and, together with your team, you will oversee the assembly of every part of the funnel (e.g. VSL, landing pages, video pages, order pages, upsell/downsell pages, CRM setup, etc.).
- Creating and overseeing processes for maintaining existing funnels and helping to set up A/B tests to improve conversion. While we’re not looking for a CRO (you will be responsible for executing the test setup, not designing it), experience with conversion rate optimization is a major plus.
- Overseeing all QA efforts to make sure that every page in the funnel looks correct across all devices (desktop/tablet/mobile). Ensuring all links work, order pages are functional, upsell paths are set up correctly, products are properly configured in our CRM (Konnektive), pixels are firing, etc…
- Writing SOPs to document our processes so we continue to improve and streamline. Act as system champion to ensure all team members are familiar with and are adhering to project management process guidelines.
- Managing our team’s resources across multiple projects simultaneously. Flagging and correcting system inefficiencies and streamlining team collaboration. Ensuring all team members have what they need to get their jobs done in a timely and efficient manner.
Core Values of our Ideal Candidate:
- Professionalism: you always show up and follow through on commitments.
- Drive: you take pride in your professional and personal growth and continuously seek to improve.
- Innovation: you have a “can-do” attitude, never back down from a challenge, and keep working on a problem until it’s solved. In short, we’re looking for solution providers. This is a fast-paced company. Which means, we run into issues all the time. “This can’t work” is never an option.
- Respect: for yourself, your team, and your customers/clients.
- Integrity: you make the right choice – even when it’s not in your best interest to do so.
This is a full-time position, 100% remote. And the hours are semi-flexible. You can work on your own schedule some of the time. But you’ll need to be available for at least a few hours during EST (ideally in the afternoon).
What You’ll Enjoy from Us:
- Competitive salary
- 2 weeks PTO
- Paid holidays
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Great culture with a supportive team environment
Think you’d like to be a part of our team? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Simply fill out the Google form at the link below. Be sure to read it carefully and complete it in full.
Thanks for taking the time to read this (and watch the video).