Fulfillment Associate (Get Paid To Listen To Music)
If you’re looking for fun and easy-going work that:
- Let’s you “tune out the world” while listening to music for several hours a day
- Puts cash in your pocket each week without breaking your back
- And at the same time, helps thousands of people improve their health…
…then this will be the most exciting post you read today. Here’s why…
My name is Violet Stoyneva. I’m the Operations Manager at Fisico. We’re a natural health company that sells vitamins, supplements, and nutrition programs nationwide. And we’re looking for a dependable, self-governing person to join our small, caring team.
You’d be working out of our serene Westford office fulfilling orders and making sure our customers receive their packages on time.
The job is easy. That said, it’s not for everyone. In fact, I’ve made a short video that shows you exactly what you’d be doing (down to the tiniest detail).
So, if you’re even remotely interested, I urge you to watch it now (in full) at the link below:
Done watching? Great, let me sum up everything once more…
- Looking for full-time and part-time team members (hours of operation: 8AM to 5PM).
- $12 to $13.50 per hour.
- Pay frequency: weekly.
- Fixed schedule with steady hours.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for full time team-members.
- Yearly raises and PTO after 1 year of being with us.
- Not back-breaking work (light packages; space is only ~ 3,000 sq. ft. so not walking for miles throughout shift).
- Free lunch when workload gets heavy.
- Great culture with a supportive team environment.
- No experience necessary but must have a high school diploma or equivalent GED.
- Your contribution is helping to improve thousands of people’s lives and health.
Think you’d like to be a part of our team? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Just reply to this post and send us your resume. If we like what we see, we’ll invite you for a paid, working interview.
Thanks for taking the time to read this (and watch the video).
Click the button to apply for the position (link will take you to a Google form):