Do you love building functional landing pages and setting up funnels?
Better still… do you love building sites that improve people’s health and lives (through the products and services they sell)?
How would you like to join a team of professionals at a fast-growing company, work on fun projects, and get paid well in the process?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then this will be the most exciting post your read today. Here’s why…
My name Dr. George Karanastasis. And my natural health company, Fisico, is currently looking for a dependable front-end developer who can build sites that convert visitors into sales.
Please watch this YouTube video for a quick description:
Done watching? Great, here’s a bit more of what we’re looking for…
- Very strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap
- Light PHP
- Good eye for design (in the context of UX and conversion-focused landing pages)
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, GTM, and similar tracking platforms
- Some experience with 3rd party APIs
- Clean code
- Git version control
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Building and/or editing custom-coded, responsive landing pages and sites that are fast-loading and cross-device compatible.
- Helping to set up A/B tests for continuous optimization.
- Working with lightweight APIs (e.g. Vidalytics, SmartyStreets, Zendesk, Wistia. etc.) to help streamline our e-commerce activities.
- Working with designers to create functional pages from a PSD.
- Collaborating with back-end developers to build out UI’s when needed.
Core Values of our Ideal Candidate:
- Professionalism: you always show up and follow through on commitments.
- Drive: you take pride in your professional and personal growth and continuously seek to improve.
- Innovation: you have a “can-do” attitude, never back down from a challenge, and keep working on a problem until it’s solved.
- Respect: for yourself, your team, and your customers/clients.
- Integrity: you make the right choice – even when it’s not in your best interest to do so.
This is a part-time position (~10-15 per week) with the potential to grow into a full-time commitment. You won’t necessarily have work every single day. However, you must be flexible and be available Monday-Friday during business hours (EST).
Current projects typically require between one and three total work hours to complete. And we’d need a 24-48 business hour turnaround.
For the person who is dependable and understands this time schedule and need, I’m willing to consider an ongoing monthly retainer. Furthermore, the above is subject to change as the workload increases and you are assigned bigger projects.
A Bit More About Us:
We’re a Boston-based company that was founded in 2009 and has experienced hyper-growth year over year. We currently send millions of visitors each month to our various brand websites that sell information products and dietary supplements that change lives and dramatically improve people’s health.
You can learn more about these by browsing through our site. And please be sure to check out our raving customer reviews on the Better Business Bureau (https://www.bbb.org/us/ma/westford/profile/marketing-consultant/fisico-inc-0021-165292).
Now, aside from making an impact on millions of lives, as part of our team, you will develop a deep understanding of how visual elements on a webpage (combined with copy) result in sales and conversions.
This is a highly sought-after skillset that dramatically increases your marketability and can propel your career (no matter where you decide to go, or do, in the future).
Lastly, we’re a hard-working group but we’re also lighthearted and fun to be around. And for the right person, this is truly a dream job.
Think you may be a right fit for the position? Then let us know by filling out the form below: