If you love placing online ads to drive sales and leads, then this will be the most exciting post you read today. Here’s why…
My name Dr. George Karanastasis. And I’m looking for an aspiring marketing assistant to join our natural health company (Fisico) and help with paid customer acquisition.
Please watch this YouTube video for a description of the position:
Done watching? Great. Here’s a quick recap of what we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience with either Facebook ads, Google ads, native, and/or similar channels.
- Comfortable with Google Analytics (and similar reporting tools).
- Proficient with spreadsheets (Excel) and G-Suite.
- The ability to make decisions by aggregating and analyzing raw data.
- You’re a natural with numbers (i.e. you take advantage of technology, but if you had to… you could easily add, subtract, multiply, and/or divide in you head).
- You have great analytical skills and can spot patterns.
- High attention to detail.
- Very tech savvy.
- And above all, a quick learner as you’ll be navigating several platforms throughout the day.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Nurturing and optimizing existing campaigns (Google ads, native ads, YouTube ads, etc.).
- Continuously setting up new campaigns by following SOP’s.
- Gathering raw data and generating campaign-related reports.
- Performing competitive intelligence to stay ahead of the curve and help come up with fresh marketing ideas/angles.
- Related marketing activities such as (but not limited to) setting up funnels and sourcing eye-catching images for ads.
Core Values of our Ideal Candidate:
- Professionalism: you always show up and follow through on commitments.
- Drive: you take pride in your professional and personal growth and continuously seek to improve.
- Innovation: you have a “can-do” attitude, never back down from a challenge, and keep working on a problem until it’s solved.
- Respect: for yourself, your team, and your customers/clients.
- Integrity: you make the right choice – even when it’s not in your best interest to do so.
The person likely to do well in this role has either worked for (or is currently working in) an agency. Or, they’ve ran paid ads for themselves (or clients) and are now ready to join a team and be part of something bigger.
This is a part-time (~15-20 hours/week), remote position (US-only). You must be available during EST hours (early to late morning). You’ll be working under my supervision, setting up, scaling, and optimizing campaigns. And if there’s synergy between us, this has the potential to turn into a full-time position within the next 90 days.
So, think you may be a fit? Then let me know by clicking the button below to submit a Google form: