If you’re looking for a virtual position that…
- Gives you the freedom to spend more time with your family via a semi-flexible schedule…
- Pays a competitive wage with weekly performance bonuses (and the opportunity to quickly rise in the ranks)…
- And at the same time, helps thousands of people improve their health…
Then this will be the most exciting post you read today. Here’s why…
My name is Violet Stoyneva. I’m the Customer Support Manager at Fisico. We’re a natural health company that’s helping hundreds of thousands of people improve their lives with our premium supplements and information products.
And we’re currently looking for a dependable self-starter to join our team as a customer support specialist. The job is straightforward. Please watch this YouTube video for a quick description:
Done watching? Great, here’s a bit more of what we’re looking for…
- Very tech savvy (you’ll be navigating multiple online platforms throughout the day including, but not limited to, Infusionsoft CRM, Zendesk, Five9, etc.).
- Can type at least 40 WPM.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment (on a busy day our customer support agents answer ~15 calls/hour or ~30 support tickets/hour).
- Minimum of 1 year in a work-from-home setting required.
- Minimum of 1 year in a call center (or similar high call volume environment) required.
- Team player that is pleasant to interface with and works really well with others.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Answering inbound calls to place orders, issue credits, and track packages.
- Making outbound calls to follow up with customers who left a voicemail.
- Responding to support tickets in Zendesk.
- Additional administrative tasks related to the above (e.g. processing refunds, confirming orders, etc.).
Core Values of our Ideal Candidate:
- Professionalism: you always show up and follow through on commitments.
- Drive: you take pride in your professional and personal growth and continuously seek to improve.
- Innovation: you have a “can-do” attitude, never back down from a challenge, and keep working on a problem until it’s solved.
- Respect: for yourself, your team, and your customers/clients.
- Integrity: you make the right choice – even when it’s not in your best interest to do so.
This is a full-time position. Our works hours are Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM with a 1-hour lunch break. However, there is room for flexibility as we also have work outside of business hours.
What You’ll Enjoy from Us:
- Base pay of $12/hour with weekly performance bonuses.
- Paid training.
- Pay frequency: weekly.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for full time team-members.
- Yearly raises and PTO after 1 year of being with us.
- EOY bonus.
- Great culture with a supportive team environment.
Think you’d like to be a part of our team? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Simply fill out the Google form at the link below. Be sure to read it carefully and complete it in full.
Thanks for taking the time to read this (and watch the video).
Customer Support Manager