If you’re an assertive (yet compassionate) leader that loves bringing out the best in people… then this will be the most exciting post you read today. Here’s why…
My name is Violet Stoyneva. I’m the Operations Manager at Fisico. We’re a natural health company helping hundreds of thousands of people improve their lives with our premium supplements and information products.
And we’re looking for a call center manager to lead (and expand) our team of 12 agents as we experience hyper-growth.
I’ve made a short video that goes over the details. So, please watch it now at the link below:
Done watching? Great, here’s a bit more of what we’re looking for…
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of 25+ agents (ideally in a remote environment)
- Zendesk (or other ticket-based platform) experience
- CRM experience (we use Infusionsoft and currently porting to Konnektive)
- Very tech savvy (you’ll be navigating multiple online platforms throughout the day including, but not limited to, Infusionsoft CRM, Zendesk, Five9, etc.).
- Can type at least 40 WPM.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment (on a busy day our customer support agents answer ~15 calls/hour or ~30 support tickets/hour).
- Team player that is pleasant to interface with and works really well with others. You are the “glue” the holds the team together, keeps everyone accountable, while motivating them to put forward their best efforts.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Leading from the front: ~20% of your time will be spent “in the trenches” answering tickets and calls in order to keep a pulse on things. The rest of your time will be spent managing and expanding the team. Specific duties include:
- Onboarding and training new employees.
- Holding team accountable to meet KPIs (e.g. productivity rate, customer satisfaction, etc.).
- Leading weekly team meetings and daily morning briefs.
- Conducting employee reviews.
- Maintaining employee satisfaction and retention.
- Process optimization to improve KPI’s.
- Expanding infrastructure/tech-stack to support growth initiatives.
- Serving as a backup agent if someone is absent.
- Assisting agents with case specific questions.
- Handling escalation cases.
- Reviewing calls and tickets for professionalism, proper use of protocol, and errors.
- Additional administrative tasks like reporting, updating manuals and SOPs, as well as fraud monitoring and prevention.
Core Values of our Ideal Candidate:
- Professionalism: you always show up and follow through on commitments.
- Drive: you take pride in your professional and personal growth and continuously seek to improve.
- Innovation: you have a “can-do” attitude, never back down from a challenge, and keep working on a problem until it’s solved.
- Respect: for yourself, your team, and your customers/clients.
- Integrity: you make the right choice – even when it’s not in your best interest to do so.
This is a full-time position (~40 hours/week). Our works hours are Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM.
What You’ll Enjoy from Us:
- Competitive salary with weekly performance bonuses.
- 2 weeks PTO
- Paid holidays
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Great culture with a supportive team environment.
Think you’d like to be a part of our team? If so, we’d love to hear from you. Simply fill out the Google form at the link below. Be sure to read it carefully and complete it in full.
Thanks for taking the time to read this (and watch the video).